If you or someone you know is struggling with gambling or the regular use of substances including, but not limited to, alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, opioids, cocaine, and/or methamphetamines, help is available. This site provides information about resources to help prevent, treat, and support recovery for those affected by substance use disorder, including opioid use disorder, and gambling disorder.
Click on the resource categories below to learn more about the options for prevention, treatment, and recovery support in Maine.
Crisis Support Numbers
If you have a medical emergency call 9-1-1.
- Maine Crisis Line: 888-568-1112
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (800-273-8255)
- Sexual Assault Support: 1-800-871-7741
- Teen Text Line: Youth support on a variety of topics: 207-515-8398
- Intentional Peer Support Warmline: Support from those with lived experience with mental health conditions: 866-771-9276
- StrengthenME Helpline: Resources for those experiencing stress from the COVID-19 Pandemic: 207-221-8198
- The FrontLine WarmLine: Supports for health care workers and first responders: (207) 221-8196 or 866-367-4440